Friday, August 27, 2010

Skype Me…

So, this one is simple and sweet…my new Skype name is Coco.Nata. To explain the username. Once upon a time, I was writing frantic emails back and forth between my two close friends Em and Rhi. In the midst of a Monster Energy Drink all night festivus to stay up and write a paper for graduate school. Instead of putting 'xoxo' I started writing 'coco'. When Em and Rhi caught on to it and asked me what the heck 'coco' meant, I told them what the mix-up was and it kind of stuck as our thing. And Nata…well that's just the first two syllables of my name…apparently three syllables tend to be a mouthful to people (so I've seriously been told). So, Coco Nata is my way of signing in and off – spreading the love (made popular well before Gossip Girl).

Skype me! J

p.s. Since this blog is all about seeking out new favorites and experiences, etc.…here's my new favorite cover of a Kings of Leon song, probably good to expect such links scattered randomly throughout my posts from here on out…check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment